Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Video Only A Pratt Could Be Proud Of

After much backlash from her first single, reality tv star turned musician Heidi Montag gave the music business another shot. She released both the song and video for the new jam “Higher” on iTunes last week, with the negative feedback completely outweighing the positive.

This video is bad. I could buy a large pizza and pay more than what they might have paid for production.

Spencer Pratt, Heidi's infamous boyfriend, has nothing but “intelligent” things to say about the video.
He comments that people who speak negatively of it are “jealous.”

To each their own, I suppose, you can have a look at the video if you'd like, but beware.

2 comments:

Marguerita said...

I saw the video two days ago on yahoo. I don't like this Heidi chick, but I said what the heck. After watching it I felt like I was watching a bad home video or a remake of Paris Hilton's video, but at least Paris's video actually looked like a music video. Heidi's hand movements and showing off her newly brought girls was terrible. I hope she stays out of the music business and stick to event planning.

What a terrible video.

Christine M said...

Ugh, Spencer and Heidi are like the textbook definition of celebutards. The low production value of her video only points out the obvious...she's not talented enough to get a real label to put any money behind her.