Sunday, February 24, 2008

Peyton's Gone, Who's Left?

One of my predictions for Rock Of Love got the boot last night. Can't be right all the time, right?

Catherine was also eliminated last night, however no one will really miss her.

So who's left now, you ask? According to VH1 provided personal profiles, there are only two girls that remain over the age of 30 – and barely over 30 at that. It really baffles me that these girls are almost young enough to be his daughter. I was unaware that the 'cougar' syndrome worked in reverse, but it seams to really be working for Brett Michaels both in his personal life and in his bank account.

2 comments:

Christine M said...

I'll actually miss Catharine. She was the only hope I had that Brett would mitigate his creep factor a big and choose someone his own age. Now that she and Peyton are gone, his creepy horndog antics are even creepier.

Monica DiDonato said...

Honestly though, I really could never get over Catherine's hair. It was like a stylish mullet or something... I don't know. But yes, when I figured out all the girls were soooo young I was a little creeped.