Friday, February 8, 2008

Casting Is Calling... Again.

What do Beauty And The Geek and Rock Of Love 2 have in common?

If you answered Megan Hauserman, you answered correct.

As I was watching tv studying yesterday I couldn't help but continue to wonder why Megan from Rock Of Love looked so familiar. Then, all at once, a (television)bulb lit up over top of my head. Beauty And The Geek had been airing, and to my surprise a familiar face appeared on the screen. It was Megan! Alas, my worrying as to how I knew her was over!

Then I began to wonder why she was on Rock Of Love. She won on her season of Beauty And The Geek, that wasn't enough?

Megan believes that Rock Of Love is her destiny. She states,

“I think that I was born to be a rock star girlfriend. It’s like a calling, like, nurses… I mean nuns… they feel a calling, they have to go to the convent. That’s me! I feel it! It’s calling me. It’s meant to be. I can’t even help it.”

Yes Megan, something is calling. It's called casting.

2 comments:

Ellenod said...

That is hilarious! I've never watched beauty and the geek but I have had the (mis)fortune of catching a few episodes of Rock of Love. (...Season 2? I thought the point of season one was to find his true love!)

I really love your header, it's so eye-catching! How did you make it?

Monica DiDonato said...

I made my header in paint shop pro. I google image searched for the TV though, I'm not that good haha.