Friday, February 1, 2008

No Fatties Allowed!

No, not people, silly. I'm talking about joints. For obvious reasons, no joints – or any drugs for that matter – were allowed during the filming of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.

To me, this show seams like it's going to be a stepping stone for former American Idol contestant Jessica Sierra. It took me until episode two to finally figure out who she was. Not only do I now know her as Jessica Sierra, the girl who was on celebrity rehab, but half of the people watching this show probably relate her more to rehab then her stint on American Idol. It saddens me that newfound fame can come from a show trying to help someone kick bad habits to “better themselves.” She definitely is an underdog, and as much as I want to root for her I have a hard time doing so knowing that the only reason she might be there in the first place is to gain supporters.

No comments: